Welcome on my blog.

My name is Aleksandra to put it briefly: Ola  
Since I was a child art fascinated me and simply let me express myself.
I have great love for painting, illustration techniques and photography.
  I graduated from Fine Art College in Zabrze, and continue studying
in Art Institute of Silesian University in Katowice,
where I gained a title of  Master Degree in Fine Arts, with specialization in Graphic Design.
I was working in advertaising agency in Poland for a few years,
 after that I was working as a freelancer graphic designer in the UK. 
In that time I illustrated "Alphabet Book" written by Maria Kay.

Currently I am living in Germany and taking care of two extraordinary girls.

I would like to share with you some of my work. I welcome comments,
also feel free to contact me with any queries.
Or just want to say hi?

E-mail me at: graphickarp@gmail.com
Thank you for stopping by:)





In my secret life
W moim sekretnym świecie




Self-portrait
Autoportret






My early work :)